Here is a lits of all the discussion written on the blog. If you want to propose something to talk about, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me through my social accounts.
- Ten facts of being a reader and a writer
- Quality VS Quanitity
- Readers and characters: love and hate
- Unlikable characters: what really means?
- About connecting and empathizing
- Books as an inspiration in real life
- Unhealty relationships in books and their problematic
- Childhood authors and their messing up
- Damaging notion about queerness in book
- The Salone, the readers and the fascists
- Is that actual representation? – A videogame case
- Female characters can’t win uder sexism. Never.
THE READERS IN THE ATTIC (DISCUSSION CHAIN)
DISCUSSIONI SPECIALI – ITALIANO
- Bookstagram: The lies they tell