Hello, dear bookworms! Tomorrow I will be officially on vacation.. kind of. I’m still going to work but I will manage to get some morning or afternoon free. I want to go around the city as much as I can and also read a bit.
Anyway, I decided to styart this month with a chill award, questions and answers. It’s a long time since I did something like that, but the blog need a more lightly post.
And thank you to Rain @Bookdragonism for nominate me
ABOUT THE AWARD
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma).
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE NON BOOKISH THINGS ABOUT ME
Well, let me see… I need to find something useful but not quite reveling about myself. Eh. It’s not easy.
Okay, I tend to use tv shows as backgrounds when I do stuff for the academy or when I blog. But I usually end up not concentrating and having a sloppy mind. Aka doing nothing. Still, I persist in the habit.
Once I found a beautiful illustration and I discovered that it was from an otome game. Otome games are like some kinda of dating games for girls but with a story and many endings and many boys. Sometimes I’m super tempted to play but 1) those are in Japanese and I don’t get a thing 2) some are behind silly and embarrassing or twisted. So I like to check the site because of the art. There are some recurring artist that I love and I love the characters design they realize. Plus all the outfits designs. I love those.
I had a period in which I was in love with Funko Pops and I like them still, but right now I don’t bother to buy them. No particular reason for that. But probably soon I will get addicted again. I just like to have ordinate shelves and I don’t want to fill them with Funkos
1. What’s your opinion on dog-earing books?
This is gonna condemn me forever but…. if the dog-ear is little, I’m okay. It’s not like took a lot of the page, just a little that you can adjust with your hands later. But generally I don’t do that, unless I’m in a particular situation in which I can’t reach my bookmark.
ME SMILING AT THE BOOK COMMUNITY, TRYING TO SURVIVE
2. If you can have a fictional creature as a pet, which creature would you choose?
A nice griffon or a hydra. Possibly one not aggressive towards me. Maybe one that purrs.
3. How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?
Strange question here… Four or three. Depends if I’m eating outside or how much did I eat during the day (like little snacks there and there) and my mouth fells.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how chaotic is your TBR pile right now?
THE CURRENT MOOD
5. If you were given a chance to live in a fictional world, would you take it? Where will you go?
Yes, please, let me go away from this world. To be fair… I don’t really think that any world I’ve read so far is okay with me. Like, the majority are deadly. The world I created in my book is okay as an answer? I know everything about that place. I could survive without any problem. And I’m the creator. Maybe they would adore me 😈
MY FAVORITE POSTS
I love all my post, so a choice is not exactly what comes easy to me. I went and check from the years section which are the most popular post and:
- my list of useful place for graphics and freebies
- the post about how bookstagram may seem difficult (and still can be depending on your particular situation) but can be also managable
- the special post about the a-spectrum
- a top ten Tuesday about bookish travel location
As usual, I like to tag some of my most recent followers. These people have been randomly selected 😉 I’ve a lot of new followers that I never checked (blog included) so, I will use this occasion. But if you don’t mind I won’t reach the number of ten XD
- Andrea @Andrea’s Nirvana
- Rachana @Spun
- Kayla @Books and Blends
- Kath @The Last Reader
- Sakhile @Sakhile Wishpers
- Joanna @Starburnt Reads
- You favorite type of candy? And in this case I mean a type of candy that can be typical of your nation, region or zone.
- Perfect reading zone? And by that I mean even your imaginary one, with impossible things. Like a robot butler that bring you snacks
- If you had to choose a weapon or a nice object from a book you read, which one would you chose?
- Is there any other hobby aside from reading and/or blogging that you like?
- Out there exist your dream book or the one with all the things you want to see has still to be written?